Mindset Matters Leadership for Students
Developing the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
Mindset Matters designs and delivers leadership for student programs that prepare middle school-age kids and high school seniors to take positive action in all aspects of their lives while learning the skills to succeed and stay safe.
We are no longer accepting subscriptions for the 2016-17 school year.
If you are interested in our programs for the 2017-18 school year, please contact email@example.com.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Leverage the mindset and skills of the most respected team in the world and share these abilities with schools and organizations to influence positive change, by developing our leaders of tomorrow and preparing young adults to live safely when they leave home.
Our GOAL is to Impact the lives of 1 million
school age kids by 2019.
To receive a FREE curriculum sample, please fill out this form
- “This is the best thing we have ever taught in advisory!”High School Teacher
- The content is great. We can be flexible with how it’s delivered. The real life scenarios and the male/female voices speak to our seniors. We hear the kids having discussions in the hall about the content after sessions, which is what we want.”High School Teacher
- "In the Responsibility unit, the last role playing of the Blame Game with the scenarios went really well. The 8th graders presented great situations with responsible and irresponsible responses – they really got into that and did a good job!”Bev, Mounds Park Academy Health Teacher
- Great content and student interaction time! This was the key to developing the leaders in our school system!Student Chaperone
- “We’re already seeing shifts in behavior from children who were never leaders. In the hallways we hear discussions about these tenets from our students. We started the program hoping to see a culture shift at our school, and we believe this program sparked one!”Middle School Teacher
- “Our son wasn’t someone who talked about goals or what he wanted to be when he grows up. We noticed a change once he started the Mindset Program. He now discusses leadership with us and plans to serve his country.”Middle School Parent