Mindset Matters Leadership for Students
Developing the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
Mindset Matters designs and delivers leadership for student programs that prepare middle school-age kids and high school seniors to take positive action in all aspects of their lives while learning the skills to succeed and stay safe.
We are no longer accepting subscriptions for the 2017-18 school year.
If you are interested in our programs in any capacity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Leverage the mindset and skills of the most respected team in the world and share these abilities with schools and organizations to influence positive change, by developing our leaders of tomorrow and preparing young adults to live safely when they leave home.
Our GOAL is to Impact the lives of 1 million
school age kids by 2019.
To receive a FREE curriculum sample, please fill out this form
- “Our son wasn’t someone who talked about goals or what he wanted to be when he grows up. We noticed a change once he started the Mindset Program. He now discusses leadership with us and plans to serve his country.”Middle School Parent
- “This is the best thing we have ever taught in advisory!”High School Teacher
- “I feel more confident and prepared in almost any situation that could possibly become dangerous. Before the [Real World Safety] program, I probably would have stayed silent and done nothing.”Female High School Student
- Great content and student interaction time! This was the key to developing the leaders in our school system!Student Chaperone
- “Every parent talks about safety with their children, but the credibility of this programs’ innovators and the unique content ensures peace of mind in a way that our informal conversations together could not. Glad to have Mindset Matters at our school.”Parent of Three Mindset Matters Students
- "Mindset Matters is a program that simply and completely explains the connection between our youth and the leadership principles that have guided our country since it’s inception. When you go through the curriculum it is impossible to not be changed for the better. Kids will “get it” when you begin to relate their everyday experiences to the mirror that is Mindset Matters."Middle School Teacher