Mindset Matters Leadership for Students
Developing the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
Mindset Matters designs and delivers leadership for student programs that prepare middle school-age kids and high school seniors to take positive action in all aspects of their lives while learning the skills to succeed and stay safe.
We are no longer accepting subscriptions for the 2017-18 school year.
If you are interested in our programs in any capacity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Leverage the mindset and skills of the most respected team in the world and share these abilities with schools and organizations to influence positive change, by developing our leaders of tomorrow and preparing young adults to live safely when they leave home.
Our GOAL is to Impact the lives of 1 million
school age kids by 2019.
To receive a FREE curriculum sample, please fill out this form
- "The Real World Safety program not only provides our graduating seniors with the mindset and skills to keep them safe from harm, it also teaches them what they have been protected from throughout their formative years."Mark Matuska, Superintendent Kasson-Mantorville Schools
- “I feel more confident and prepared in almost any situation that could possibly become dangerous. Before the [Real World Safety] program, I probably would have stayed silent and done nothing.”Female High School Student
- “Every parent talks about safety with their children, but the credibility of this programs’ innovators and the unique content ensures peace of mind in a way that our informal conversations together could not. Glad to have Mindset Matters at our school.”Parent of Three Mindset Matters Students
- "In the Responsibility unit, the last role playing of the Blame Game with the scenarios went really well. The 8th graders presented great situations with responsible and irresponsible responses – they really got into that and did a good job!”Bev, Mounds Park Academy Health Teacher
- “Our son wasn’t someone who talked about goals or what he wanted to be when he grows up. We noticed a change once he started the Mindset Program. He now discusses leadership with us and plans to serve his country.”Middle School Parent
- “We’re already seeing shifts in behavior from children who were never leaders. In the hallways we hear discussions about these tenets from our students. We started the program hoping to see a culture shift at our school, and we believe this program sparked one!”Middle School Teacher