Mindset Matters Leadership for Students
Developing the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
Mindset Matters designs and delivers leadership for student programs that prepare middle school-age kids and high school seniors to take positive action in all aspects of their lives while learning the skills to succeed and stay safe.
We are no longer accepting subscriptions for the 2016-17 school year.
If you are interested in our programs for the 2017-18 school year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Leverage the mindset and skills of the most respected team in the world and share these abilities with schools and organizations to influence positive change, by developing our leaders of tomorrow and preparing young adults to live safely when they leave home.
Our GOAL is to Impact the lives of 1 million
school age kids by 2019.
To receive a FREE curriculum sample, please fill out this form
- “Every parent talks about safety with their children, but the credibility of this programs’ innovators and the unique content ensures peace of mind in a way that our informal conversations together could not. Glad to have Mindset Matters at our school.”Parent of Three Mindset Matters Students
- This is the best thing we ever taught in advisory!High School Senior Teacher
- “We’re already seeing shifts in behavior from children who were never leaders. In the hallways we hear discussions about these tenets from our students. We started the program hoping to see a culture shift at our school, and we believe this program sparked one!”Middle School Teacher
- "The Real World Safety program not only provides our graduating seniors with the mindset and skills to keep them safe from harm, it also teaches them what they have been protected from throughout their formative years."Mark Matuska, Superintendent Kasson-Mantorville Schools
- The content is great. We can be flexible with how it’s delivered. The real life scenarios and the male/female voices speak to our seniors. We hear the kids having discussions in the hall about the content after sessions, which is what we want.”High School Teacher
- “I learned that despite my wrestling accomplishments, it’s better for me to avoid a conflict and get somewhere safe. This program taught me that I’m NOT invincible.”Male High School Student